Dr. Enrique Quiroga-González
Professor - Researcher
Main research topic
- Energy: Study of photoactive materials based on silicon and metallic sulfurs, and development of electrodes for lithium ion batteries.
Research areas of interest
- Production and characterization of photoactive materials.
- Micromachining of semiconductors by ionic, chemical and electrochemical means.
- Lithium-ion batteries.
- Silicon Rich Oxide structures
- Production of nano- and micro-crystals of silicon.
- Solvothermal synthesis.